Wednesday, October 4, 2023

An insurance commercial targeting … us!



I am not one to mention a lot of commercials on this blog, but I was quite amused the other night when I saw this Allstate commercial featuring a tea lover, and I thought that you might like to see it too! I asked my husband, "Have you ever seen this commercial before?" He watches more TV than I do, and he said, "Oh yeah, several times."

Well, I hadn't, and in case you hadn't either … enjoy! (I should bill Allstate for the free airtime.)



3 comments:

  1. That’s funny. I haven’t seen that one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. I haven't seen it either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IS amusing! I hadn't seen it before, either.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!