Monday, October 16, 2023

More teacup ornaments to look for


So I've been stalking Walmart in search of the mini Santa mug ornaments they are selling this year. This is week two of going to Walmart on the weekend, and I still haven't spotted them, but I did come across two new cup/mug ornaments, and these $1.98 treats were a nice consolation prize after not finding the Santa mug ornaments. (I'm sure I will find them. I just haven't visited enough Walmarts yet, and worst-case scenario, I will order them if they don't show up soon.)


My favorite was actually this "Let It Snow" mug. There's so much detail on the top of what I'm quite convinced is some sort of fancy peppermint tea latte!


And this gingerbread man perched on a red teacup is pretty cute too. I don't recall ever finding tea-themed ornaments at Walmart before, and I've already bought four this year!


4 comments:

  1. Those are really cute! I did find one of the “tea mugs” you showed earlier, but I didn’t't see those two - or a mini Santa mug. I'd have snagged one of those for each of us if I'd seen it. I may have to go find that gingerbread man/teacup one, so I'll keep a lookout for the Santa mug, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute ornaments. So your persistence has paid off, even though you haven't found what you were looking for--yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!