Monday, February 28, 2022

Some thoughts about … Tea Thoughts!

 

Ever since I was a little girl, I have enjoyed getting goodies in the mail. So when I ordered something from Teathoughts.com recently and it came in *this* box, I was especially happy. (And I'm keeping the box!)

And a personal touch always means so much to me! To see a ribbon and pretty papers awaiting inside the box? What a lovely touch in today's so-often-impersonal retail world.

So what came in my package? This lovely camellia sinensis scarf (I've really gotten into scarves lately and wear them all the time) and a darling little enamel teapot pin!


Technically, this 21-inch-square piece of cloth is a "furoshiki," which I learned is "a traditional wrapping cloth generally used to wrap or transport goods." But when I read it could also be used as a bandana or neck scarf, I wanted it because of the lovely design (and the fact that St. Patrick's Day will soon be here, which will be a good excuse to wear it somewhere!).


And isn't this enamel clay teapot pin darling? This is only my second order from Tea Thoughts, but I must say that I continue to be thoroughly impressed with their items and service.  









6 comments:

  1. What a nice box, and what lovely contents! And the furoshiki has such a nice pattern--and I'm glad to know what a furoshiki is. I will definitely check out Tea Thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarf and the personal touches in the packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad I’m not the only one that keeps pretty boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What nice packaging! And the scarf is perfect for you and for March. Cute pin, too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just ordered a sampler box from them. Looking forward to trying their tea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!