Friday, February 25, 2022

Spring 2022 Country Home Magazine


When I got back from our travels last week, I discovered that our "held" mail had been only partially held, so the rest of last week's mail has been drifting in ever since. But one thing I was happy to see was this pretty new issue of Country Home. As I turned the pages and spotted some lovely photos, though, I remembered that I recently subscribed to Country Living but don't in fact subscribe to Country Home! I checked the label, and this was the neighbor's magazine, alas. I was tempted to read through it first, but my conscience got the better of me, so I walked it over to my neighbor and searched for my own copy since I had already spotted …


Some gorgeous photographs of vintage teacups. And tea tins too!


There are some Shabby Chic-looking features.


And a nice piece about decoupaging with pansies. Springtime magazines are always some of my favorites, and in case a misdelivered copy doesn't end up at your house, I wanted you to know about it too!

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I think I need to look for a copy of that one! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a nice issue. It was certainly serendipitous that you discovered it!
    I agree with you that the Spring editions of "shelter" magazines are always fun to see, especially since they usually arrive when it's still cold and dreary outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!
    I love, love the pansies on the eggs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!