Friday, September 16, 2016

In praise of fall teas

Fall is my favorite time of year to try new teas. Even though it doesn't exactly feel like fall here in Georgia just yet, I've whipped out a fall-ish tea and teacup in expectation of the new season that arrives next week.

And when I think of fall teas, there are really none I like better than Harney's Cranberry Autumn. I love cranberries, and around here you can't get fresh cranberries till autumn, so it's probably fitting that Cranberry Autumn will always be my favorite fall tea.

Still, I'm open to trying new teas this fall. What do you recommend?

7 comments:

  1. I hope fall weather will arrive in GA very soon! We've had some lovely cool mornings lately but the days still get HOT! I am ready to think fall, and I need to get out my Cranberry Autumn tea as well as Hot Cinnamon Spice. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall weather seems far away. The weatherman just said it will be 90 next week. For me pumpkin equals fall. I've never had cranberry tea but it sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suddenly and without warning, I must try this blend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kettletop tea has a best online Indian tea collection. We provide Natural green tea and Masala tea from every estate tea garden. DARJEELING, ASSAM, GOPALDHARA.
    Kettletop Tea
    Green tea
    Masala Tea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I love Harney & Sons, I will have to try that tea Angela. And I especially love it when afternoon tea menus feature seasonal flavored teas. I think I have better winter tea suggestions, so I'll wait to chime in until then!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela, I too, love Harney's Cranberry Autumn. Even better, I take a pound of Cranberry Autumn and mix it with a pound of Harney's Cinnamon Spice and I have the perfect fall blend. This is my go-to tea all year long and I probably drink at least one cup a day. Relish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!