Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo and Conditioner with Green Apple and Green Tea Extracts

Unable to find my usual shampoo and conditioner this weekend, I searched Kroger for something new and came across the Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo and Conditioner with Green Apple and Green Tea Extracts.

I wasn't too crazy about the scent of some shampoo I bought recently, so I decided that since these products were on sale (two for $7), they would be worth a try. First, however, I sniffed, and the scent was light and lovely, so these jumped into my grocery cart.


And, indeed, both products list "camellia sinensis leaf extract" as an ingredient. The conditioner also left my too-dry hair feeling nice and soft, so I was grateful to have come across these new haircare products!

4 comments:

  1. We moved to Columbus, GA in March from Houston, TX. Boy, do I miss my Kroger!! The prices were better, the sales were better, and the selection was better...I may cry now!
    Think of me next time you shop Kroger!
    Shari Harniss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good find! I'm almost out of shampoo so I'll look for these soon. (Hopefully Ingles or CVS will have them, since the nearest Kroger is about an hour's drive away!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know these are good. I think Garnier has revamped a lot of products. I couldn't find the conditioner I use last time I needed to restock.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!