Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Tazo Chai Chocolate

After sorting some cards and letters over the weekend, I gathered up a nice stash of tea bags friends have included in recent months and started sampling.

One of the flavors new to me was this chocolate-flavored Tazo chai.

I've had Tazo teas plenty of times at Starbucks over the years, but I don't recall ever tasting a chocolate chai from Tazo before, and this one was great! It's a blend of black tea, cocoa, and chai spices, and it had such a sweet flavor that I would definitely consider this a dessert tea. After drinking so many fruity teas and iced teas lately, I found a cup of chocolatey black tea to be a delightfully tasty treat!




5 comments:

  1. Hmmm, that sounds really food. Will keep it in mind for when the weather cools down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was supposed to say "really good"! Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sound good to me too......I guess it it low calorie than a dessert so that is a "good thing"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good. Chocolate with no or few calories.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!