Friday, April 8, 2016

Twinings Strawberry & Raspberry Tea

My quest for new fruity teas continues, and I recently purchased a new one I absolutely love. I found it by accident one day during some browsing on Amazon. (Amazon Prime memberships are both a blessing and a curse, aren't they? Two-day shipping? I'm so there!) Anyway, I saw this Strawberry & Raspberry Tea from Twinings for $6 a box and said yes, please.

Only after I placed my order did I realize it wouldn't be here in two days, because I was ordering it from elsewhere, and I had a good guess where elsewhere was when I saw that the delivery method was Royal Mail! When the package arrived, much quicker than expected, I was surprised to open the box and find tea bags that looked like this, since I thought all Twinings teas were individually wrapped. I *prefer* that they be individually wrapped, but oh well. The good news is, this tea is terrific, with a distinct strawberry taste I very much enjoy! I've been drinking it both hot and iced for the past week. In fact, I experimented by dropping a tea bag into a glass, filling it with ice, adding cold water, and seeing what happened. I had a fruity glass of iced tea in just about fifteen minutes!

So the taste is a winner in the fruity tea category, and of course I have to love anything that's labeled "By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II." Have any of you tried this tea? I'm wondering if it's available at grocers here in the US and I just haven't run across it yet.

5 comments:

  1. I have not seen that one around here but I'll certainly be looking for it. It sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen it but it sounds heavenly - I have raspberry teas but have never had strawberry tea. YUM! I love a good fruity herbal kind of tea sometimes. I drink a lot of blueberry tea in the summer. (Blueberry and lemon are such a nice combo, too.)

    Thanks for the heads up. The Queen would be proud of you. ♥

    Have a great weekend, A!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tea must be a winner. I also love the beautiful tea cup. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good. I wish Twinings would bring back 4 red fruits. It was a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lovely herbal blend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!