Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Adagio's Cherry Green Tea

A lot of companies offer to send bloggers tea samples in hopes of a review, and I almost always say yes and hope I'll like whatever I'm sent. I often do, so this hasn't been a problem, but I recently received an even more unusual offer: Adagio Teas wanted to know if I'd be willing to accept an account credit to choose and review whatever I liked. Um, yes, please! I've long enjoyed Adagio's tea, and I was quite happy to be able to sample some new things, especially since I could choose them myself!

When my nice big box of goodies arrived last week, the first thing I chose to sample was this Cherry Green tea.


I don't know about you, but when spring gets here, my palate turns to lighter everything: lighter meals, lighter teas, and lately I've been hankering to try new fruity teas. This green tea is flavored with ripe cherries, and while I've had cherry-flavored teas before, I've found some of them skimp on the cherry flavor. This one was terrific, with just the right blend of green tea and cherry flavors, neither overpowering the other. I happen to think the loose tea is just plain pretty too! I like to make green tea myself so I can be sure it's not bitter (and this one wasn't). That combined with the rich taste of the cherries made this tea a winner, and I can't wait to try more of the new goodies from Adagio Teas! (Click here if you'd like to try the Cherry Green Tea for yourself.)

7 comments:

  1. That sounds (and looks) delicious! I will add it to my list of "want to try" teas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cherry anything. This tea I will have to try. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green tea with cherries is a good one. Glad you enjoyed! And yes, the loose leaf is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tea is a must have for me. Thank you for the recommendation. I will order it. Angela, thank you for your wonderful and inspiring blog. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum. I don't often make green teas, but if YOU recommend it, bet it is great!

    Great decision on their part. Thanks, Angela! : - )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing your thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love hearing about these teas, they sound wonderful. Thanks, Angela! Joanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!