Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Peach Oolong from Adagio Teas

I know from experience that tea certainly doesn't have to be colorful to taste good, but it's an extra delight to me when the tea is as pretty as it is tasty! This tea gets its color from apple pieces, marigold flowers and apricots.

The blend is Peach Oolong, one of the free samples I recently received from Adagio Teas, and as the name makes clear, it's blended with oolong tea and natural peach flavor as well. As soon as I opened the packet, I inhaled deeply and got a fine whiff of peachy goodness.

Now I've rarely met a peach tea I didn't like, but this Peach Oolong had a richness that I'm sure comes from the oolong tea leaves, and there was just enough of the slightly sweet peach flavor to let me know it was there without being overpowering. Definitely a fan of this sophisticated Peach Oolong, and if you're interested as well, click here.

6 comments:

  1. I really would like to try this one!
    Donna A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peach tea in the summertime. Thank you, Angela. I haven't tried many Adagio teas before, this is a must try then!

    You are such the expert- sure appreciate your recommendations - haven't lead me astray yet - except for mint, haha. You will never get me to like mint. : - )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I commented this morning - must not have hit the "post comment" button! But this tea looks delicious, and I do like peach tea. Thank you for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a good one! I do love a peach tea in the summer months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a nice tea. Peach teas are good in the summer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for this great review! Our Peach Oolong is truly special, and we're so glad you've enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!