Friday, February 6, 2015

Pickwick's Mango Tea

Thanks to tea friend Donna in California, I received a lovely package of treats in the mail this week that included this box of Pickwick's Mango Tea. Searching through my old posts, I found no mention of "Pickwick" anywhere, so I can only assume this is the first time I've had the opportunity to try this brand of tea from Holland!

And while you don't often see this, I *love* tea boxes that have a hinged lid! It's by no means a necessity for my tea-drinking enjoyment, but it's a nice little plus when I find one made this way.

The teabags are individually wrapped, too, which is another feature I like. (These have the bonus of being pretty, which means they may find themselves in a future teabag-wrapper decoupage project.) So how was the tea? I'm happy to report it was a delightfully fruity mango tea! I'm a huge fan of mango flavor anyway, but some mango teas are extra mango-ish, and this one falls into that category. Thanks, Donna, for a fun new teatime flavor!

6 comments:

  1. Mango sounds delicious and would make a nice iced tea. I think you mentioned before that your teacup is from Gracie china? Mine looks the same but doesn't say Gracie on the bottom as I assumed it was - does yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like it would be delicious! Haven't seen the flavor, but have seen the brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you enjoyed the mango tea, I had it all summer as iced tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mango tea, too. I just forwarded your blog to my daughter-in-law in Maryland to see if she can find any of this brand for me. I have 2 huge mango trees which don't have mangos this time of year, and I could not figure out how to make tea from the mangos although I did feed the neighborhood with mangos. I am always excited to see your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being a fan of mango I might just like this one.
    What a nice gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!