Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A Lavender & White Tea Gift Set

I don't often splurge on bath products for myself, but when I came across this set on the clearance rack at Marshalls last week for just $8, I decided to indulge. Why?

Well, I genuinely needed some new bath products, for one thing, but also because this gift set was marked "Lavender & White Tea."

Now I've had this happen enough times that I should've known better, but I got home and realized that none of the ingredient panels actually list camellia sinensis as an ingredient. (Insert *sigh* here.) And yet, I've learned that white tea is sometimes included among the fragrance ingredients, so that's a possibility I suppose. At any rate, the light lavender scent is quite pleasing, and considering I got a cute metal container, a shower puff, body wash, hand and body lotion, and body scrub for just $1.60 per item, I don't guess I can complain!

9 comments:

  1. I'm sure the manufacturer had no idea that a tea enthusiast would purchase the product because it mentioned white tea. LOL As you say, some nice items in the bargain though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as it smells good, it's a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a neat puff. I've not seen one quite like it before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You so deserve a special "tea" tubby time! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a special treat for yourself. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!