Friday, September 20, 2024

Time to shop for holiday decor


I always buzz by the ornament aisle at Hobby Lobby at this time of year since the teacup and teapot ornaments tend to sell out early. I didn't find any new tea-themed ornaments there last weekend, but I did find some cute stickers that I think many of use would enjoy using to seal our Christmas cards or decorate packages this year.


So cute, and these *tea mug stickers* were half price, just $1.25.


But as a longtime Santa mug collector and crocheter, I was MOST excited to find this charming kit for a crocheted Santa mug! Once I get these home repairs behind me (the new foyer ceiling was installed this week), I plan to take some time off to enjoy crafting with my friends, and this adorable little project, which was also half price, is the perfect one to take along. Are any of you shopping for Christmas items yet? Some of you, I know, never stop!

1 comment:

  1. The stickers are cute (especially the one with my name!) but the mug kit is too perfect for you! I’m so glad you found it. Best of luck with the home repairs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!