Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Rosevear Tea's Lemongrass & Marigold Tea


A few weeks ago, I followed along on Facebook as my friend Beth and her husband traveled to Scotland, and I was delighted when I saw them partaking of a very fancy afternoon tea one day. When I saw them at church after they returned, I commented on their teatime, and Beth mentioned that she fell in love with the Lemongrass & Marigold tea she had. Had I ever tried it? No, but it sounds good, I said. Well, guess what she brings to church for me on Sunday morning? A whole packet of this tea!


I'd never heard of Rosevear Tea before, but as soon as I opened the bag and saw what this tea looked like, I got almost giddy, because I've had only one other tea brimming with my beloved pineapple pieces, and I can spot that Emperor's Bride black tea from a mile away. But this was an *herbal* tea with lemongrass, apple pieces, pineapple cubes, marigold blossoms, lemon granules, and strawberry pieces. I've had lots of great herbal teas before, but this one quickly shot to the top of the list. I've always liked lemongrass herbal teas anyway, but with the addition of pineapple and strawberry, this one was absolutely divine! Happily, I was able to resteep the tea twice more, which will help me make it last longer.


So who's going to Scotland anytime soon? I'm going to be needing more of this tea! (Actually, I've decided *I* may be the one going to Scotland, and my excuse will be that going there is probably the most economical way of acquiring more of this tea!)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!