Friday, September 13, 2024

A new flavor of stroopwafel


When I received a stroopwafel with a teacup last month, it reminded me how much I enjoy these lovely teatime treats. It also occurred to me that these would be fun to share with my little neighbors at teatime, so I looked for some when I was in T.J. Maxx this week. They love to add honey to their tea, and since the honey flavor was a new one to me, that's what I got, though they also had caramel, chocolate, and coffee flavors.


T.J. Maxx also had them in miniature sizes, but I like the ones that fit over the top of a teacup.


Or the top of a tea mug! The vessel doesn't matter, I suppose, as long as it provides the steam necessary to soften the stroopwafel. I enjoyed the new honey-flavored stroopwafel as much as the caramel-flavored ones I've had in the past. Are you a stroopwafel fan?

 

4 comments:

  1. I DO like stroopwafels! The caramel ones are the only kind I've ever seen. That's nice that you found those honey-flavored ones at T.J. Maxx. I'm sure your little tea-time friends will like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband loves stroopwafels. I had no idea they came in different flavors. I'm sure your tea time friends will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn’t know they came in flavors, either! But honey ones sound perfect for tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enjoyed these cookies in the past and also love the size that fits on top of the cup. They get warm and gooey and so much fun to eat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!