Friday, July 28, 2023

Seven Teas Georgia Peach Iced Tea


 Yesterday afternoon, I had some errands to run, and it was so hot and humid out that all I wanted to do was get back home to the air-conditioning. But a trip to the grocery store was in order before I could return home, and during my run through Publix, I spotted a brand of tea that was new to me, Seven Teas.


This Georgia Peach Iced Tea was calling my name, and to be honest, I didn’t have high hopes for it, because most canned teas I’ve tried have been absolutely dreadful. Still, the skinny can with the pretty graphics was so inviting that I had to give it a try. And I’m happy to report this tea is quite tasty!



One likely reason it tasted good? The first ingredient was "Craft Brewed Organic Fair Trade Black Tea Leaves." And after the water, it listed "Organic Fair Trade Evaporated Cane Juice," which likely gave it the sweet-but-not-too-sweet flavor that was perfect for quenching my boy-is-it-hot-out-there thirst. (When I was in and out of stores yesterday afternoon, the car's temp read 115 degrees at one point!) This tea was $2.99 a can, which is a little pricy, but certainly a nice treat now and again. Have any of you tried Seven Teas teas before?
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm usually skeptical of canned teas so I'm glad to know this one was good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day I will figure out how to let my iPad know ot's me when I comment! Joy

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of that brand before. But it looks good, and it's great that it doesn't have artificial stuff in it, and it's made with fair trade products. I'm glad you thought it tasted good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this brand before. I'll check next week and see if my Publix sells it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!