Friday, July 21, 2023

Celestial Seasonings Watermelon Lime Zinger Cold Brew Iced Tea


I don't know who invented the technique of cold-brewing tea, but I'd sure like to thank them! I've been cold-brewing up a storm lately with all the hot, humid weather we've been having, and when I tire of ice water (or ice water with lemon), it's nice to be able to plop a bag of herbal tea into a glass and have a light, refreshing beverage just minutes later. Like this Celestial Seasonings Watermelon Lime Zinger I spotted at the grocery store this week.


The Celestial Seasonings website says the tea contains "hibiscus, natural watermelon and lime flavors with other natural flavors and rosehips." The bright-red color is so pretty in my old thrift store glass, even if it's not truly "sweet" tea.


This is the second of their cold-brew teas I've tried, and I'll probably sample them all before summer is over. In fact, I plan to make a real dent in this box this weekend. However you spend yours, stay cool, friends!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds delicious! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tea is really a beautiful color! I usually like any tea with hibiscus and rosehips, so I'll have to look for this one. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious on these hot humid days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!