Wednesday, July 26, 2023

"Christmas in July" reminders


Christmas in July reminders are welcome at my house, because they make me aware that Christmas will be here before we know it, and I know I need to craft now and shop now (or at least *think* about shopping now!) if I want to avoid that rushed feeling once December gets here. And so I was happy when some mysterious algorithm showed me an ad for this Impressed Obsessions stamp it predicted, accurately, that I would want to purchase.


When this Christmas teapot stamp arrived, I was surprised to see that it was a nice thick red rubber stamp, as so many of the stamps are clear these days. I like the clear ones for positioning, but I've heard (and sometimes agree) that the rubber ones give a crisper image.


And of course I had to go ahead and make a card to try it out. So far, I've made two whole Christmas cards, but at least they're on my radar. If you're a stamper, too, I found my stamp here, and while it's just gone out of stock, it looks like they'll notify you once it's back in stock. Mine arrived quickly, and I was very impressed with the service!

3 comments:

  1. That IS a very cute stamp--I especially like the gingerbread boy on it. The card you made with it is really nice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stamp. Today I ordered fabric to start sewing Christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!