Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Test-driving a new tea infuser spoon


When I was shopping at the Funky Shack Mercantile in Fayetteville a few weeks ago, I found an infuser spoon that I decided to buy for two reasons: 1) It was gold, and the ones I've always used are silver. 2) The bowl was so large that I thought it might give the loose tea leaves more room to expand.


The bowl part of the spoon is about 2 inches in diameter.


I filled it probably less than halfway full of tea leaves, and yes, I snuck a peek inside and saw that the expanded tea leaves still had lots of wiggle room.


A small bit of debris escaped into the cup, but nothing I couldn't handle. So I'm pretty pleased with the dandy new tea infuser spoon!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a winner. I haven't had good luck with infuser spoons because they are often so small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That DOES look like a good infuser. I've never seen a gold one before. That one IS nice and big, unlike the usual ones which are way too small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gold tea infuser. Can you order it online?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!