Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Organizing all those tea bags!

 

Over the years, I have had many of those pretty wooden tea bag chests for organizing tea bags, but they all took up too much space in the kitchen, so they eventually got passed along. But after finding so many new Twinings blends in tea bag form over recent months, I realized my plastic bin with tea bags going this way and that just wasn't cutting it. So when I saw this tea box at T.J. Maxx over the weekend, I grabbed it.

I do seem partial to Twinings these days, don't I?


I hoped there wouldn't be an issue with the lid fitting once all the tea bags were inside, and I'm happy to report it worked beautifully!


I'm also happy to report that this handy organizer box was just $6.99! Now if only they had a box I could shove my entire office into to get it organized …

4 comments:

  1. That looks like a very handy little box! And at a good price, too. I'll have to look for it at TJ Maxx. I have to admit that my tea bags are not currently well-organized. Some are in a small basket, and others are still in their boxes or tins, so I could use some help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that! My tea area is not very well organized, I may ride over to TJM and look for one or two of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Looks like it would be good to take on vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!