Wednesday, December 21, 2022

DAVIDsTea — A Christmas Treat


I don't know how I found this deal, but a few weeks ago, I was doing some online shopping and saw that DAVIDsTEA had a holiday tea sampler on sale for just $12 (usually $29). I purchased it and was soon notified that my order was delayed for some reason, but that was fine since this was just a gift from me to me. And when it came, I was delighted with the packaging and will keep these little tins for storing loose tea when I travel.


This Candy Cane Crush tea, which I've enjoyed before, is a creamy black tea flavored with white chocolate, peppermint bits, and snowflake sprinkles. Another favorite is Sleigh Ride, an herbal tea with cinnamon, apples, almonds, hibiscus and beetroot, and I can't wait to try all the new ones too.


The slide-out box makes for a lovely presentation, again making me wish I'd ordered these as gifts for tea friends. (I did note that they're having an early Boxing Day special where you can buy one and get one free on certain items through December 22, so if you have some after-Christmas gifts to buy, you may want to check these out at davidstea.com.)


I'm spending the week cooking, card making, and wrapping gifts, and with a cold front bringing in temps as low as 11 degrees this weekend (!), this cold-averse Georgia girl will be sipping lots of hot tea in the days ahead just to stay warm. If you've even had a moment to buzz by this blog this week, how are you spending these days leading up to Christmas?

4 comments:

  1. That does look delightful, I'm glad you caught the sale! This week I'm working, wrapping, cooking, and looking forward to all my children being home soon. (cards will be sent out after Christmas this year - not the first time that has happened!) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ARE cute little containers in that special tea box! Thanks for alerting us to the DAVIDsTea website. I finished my wrapping and mailing of packages yesterday, but I still have lots of Christmas/New Year cards to address and mail, so I'll be doing that for the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute display of the teas. I would keep the tins too. Our temps will be similar to yours, so I will also be drinking lots of hot tea hopefully by a fire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever tried their tea advent calendar??? It’s fantastic. Tons of great teas and they all come in those cute tins.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!