Wednesday, December 14, 2022

A cup of Christmas tea


I had a cup of Christmas Tea this week, and it had nothing to do with the Tom Hegg book of that title! I'd been waiting until December to try this Christmas Tea blend I was gifted from Kaley Tea, and I knew I would probably enjoy it since I've rarely met a Christmas tea that I didn't like. I'm using a favorite Christmas teacup, this Royal Dover bone china teacup that fellow blogger Michele gave me way back in 2014. (No, I didn't remember the date. Yes, I looked it up on this blog!)

This Christmas Tea blend contains organic black tea, organic cardamom, and organic cloves, some of my favorite spices of the season.

I love seeing the different bits that make up a tea blend. This one smelled as delicious as it tasted, and I was happy to get two steepings out of a single spoonful of tea. If you're interested in learning more about this Christmas Tea or Kaley Tea's other offerings, go here.



4 comments:

  1. That's a pretty teacup! I love china with holly on it. A new Christmas tea that I tried recently and loved is "Holiday Heritage" from Harney and Sons. It's one of their Colonial Williamsburg teas. The tin says it's "a classic holiday tea with hints of citrus, cinnamon, and a dash of nostalgia." It's become my favorite holiday tea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had not heard of that tea, so thanks for the recommendation, Vernona!

      Delete
  2. Pretty tea cup! Glad you liked the Christmas tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pretty cup. Drinking from it would feel very festive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!