Wednesday, August 24, 2022

"Tea Parties" Magazine


Now let me just say that I do not normally discover new tea magazines at the CVS checkout, but I did yesterday, so there you go. Tea Parties is an interesting title, published by the same folks who publish Woman's World and First for Women magazines, so that explains the rather thin paper.


The issue includes ideas for such teas as a Fairy Tale Tea, a Victorian Tea, a Harry Potter Tea, an Under the Sea Tea, a Bridal Shower Tea, holiday teas, and more. 


Despite the name, this magazine is not just about tea parties. It has information on the various types of tea…


And quite a few recipes that will please tea enthusiasts, like this one for Earl Grey Tea Cookies. While it's a little pricy ($12.99), I was so intrigued by the thought of a new tea magazine that I had to have it, and some of you may want to look for this issue yourselves—even at CVS, apparently!


 

5 comments:

  1. Another great find! Donnaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would catch my eye, too - and I will be looking for it at our local CVS. Thanks! - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bugs are so cute! They would be a good addition to a school lunch box

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this magazine on the e-resources (Libby) for our local library here in western NC. It's possible your library may have the same - you can "check out" magazines with your library card! Not quite like having it in hand, but it does save money - and I copied the Earl Grey tea cookie recipe to try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That IS surprising that you found that magazine at a CVS! Those insect "treats" at the Fairy Tale Tea Party are pretty funny--I generally try to avoid bugs at my outdoor teas, but kids would probably like those.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!