Friday, August 26, 2022

"Revitalizing a Japanese Tea Town"


Reader Diane M. has shared some of the most intriguing tea-related links with me over the years, and a recent one features a subject I’d not heard about, a plan to revitalize a small Japanese green tea town that has some aging farmers who weren't quite sure about young "outsiders" coming in to save the town. This is a 24-minute video, but I learned so much from it that I wanted to share it here, perhaps for your weekend viewing. It was well worth the time I spent viewing it, and I plan to watch it again!

(And just in case you need it, here's another link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEh697_p79I)  


 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this, I hope to watch it this evening or tomorrow. Have a great weekend! - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Looks interesting. Will watch later today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I thoroughly enjoyed watching it. I think I have seen it before, but worth watching again. Marilyn M.

    ReplyDelete

  4. That does really sound like an interesting video, so thanks for letting us know about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!