Wednesday, August 3, 2022

A fun new tea from Chicken Salad Chick


One of my favorite fast-casual restaurants is Chicken Salad Chick. I've gotten in the habit of picking up a container or two of their chicken salad every now and then just so I can enjoy it at home, and since they regularly have a dozen varieties available, there's always one I want. Whether I'm craving something traditional, like the Classic Carol (made with celery and mayo), savory, like the Sassy Scotty (made with ranch dressing, bacon, and cheddar cheese), or something fruity, like the Cranberry Kellie (made with dried cranberries and almonds), there's always a flavor to suit. My go-to is the Sassy Scotty on a croissant, and I like the broccoli salad as a side.


I recently read that they had a new Watermelon Iced Tea this summer, so that's the drink I ordered when I picked up a meal there the other day.


And it was the sweet, fruity splurge I was hoping for, so it's no wonder they call it "a sweet sip of summer in a glass." I hope to order this again soon before it leaves the summer menu, particularly since I'm closing in on having enough reward points to earn a free Chicken Salad Chick Tervis tumbler! If you're a fan of Chicken Salad Chick, too, what's your go-to flavor of their chicken salad?

3 comments:

  1. I wish there was a Chicken Salad Chick close enough for me to visit frequently, as I love chicken salad. We do have a local restaurant that makes a fabulous version with dried cranberries, pecans, etc. and I buy a container of it every now and then. The Watermelon Iced Tea sounds like fun, I'd certainly try it if I could. You just enjoy it for both of us, ok? - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. There aren't any Chicken Salad Chick cafes up here, but it sounds like they have a nice selection of food. That watermelon iced tea DOES sound good! I hope you get your free Tervis tumbler soon--my sister in Tennessee loves those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Chicken Salad Chick but haven't been in a while. Jalapeño Holly is one of my favorites. The Watermelon tea sounds good. Might be time to pay them a visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!