Friday, May 20, 2022

Surprises in the mailbox

A surprise birthday gift came in the mail the other day from Susan B., and isn't the wrapping lovely?

I'll be out of town at a crafting retreat this weekend, and I'll be taking this tag along a) to show off to my friends there and b) to use as inspiration! Interestingly, this pretty tag features a tipping teapot, one of which I took on my last crafting retreat when we all had tea together!


And inside the pretty pink tissue? A cheerful new Wet-it! Swedish Dish Towel. And as I told the thoughtful Susan B. in her thank-you note, this *almost* makes dishwashing fun again!


5 comments:

  1. How pretty! The tag, the wrapping, and the dish cloth are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tag is really beautiful! And the Swedish dishcloth is really cute, too. What fun to have your birthday celebration extended like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice gift! I had to order one for myself. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely gift! I hope you had a great time at the retreat

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some thoughtful friends with lovely gifts. Happy belated birthday~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!