Monday, May 9, 2022

Some book (and tea) love comes to Senoia


A new bookstore opened in nearby Senoia a few months ago, but I hadn't been able to take time out for a visit. On my birthday last week, I decided that a visit would be a fun way to start my day, so off to Senoia I went!


Although I saw plenty of tempting titles, as I always do in a bookstore, I must confess that I didn't get very far in looking at the books because I was so delighted to come across these Novel Tea Book Tins! (Can you guess which one of these I purchased?)

I think the idea of book-themed tea tins is just so clever!

There's a book and a tea for everyone!

So here's what I came home with. (Did you guess correctly on the tea?)

I'll always love Beatrix Potter—and her influence!

When I got home, I realized that in addition to the packet of tea, the tin also included a bookmark and two bookplates. Cool!

The puerh tea was good too! And now I'm envisioning a whole shelf of "Novel Teas." (Or maybe I could actually buy *a book* the next time I visit Book Love!)

5 comments:

  1. Love the unique tea tins! Glad you liked the Pu erh tea. Most of the ones I've tried are too earthy tasting to me, and I decided they're an acquired taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tea tins are adorable! I'm glad the tea was good, I have not yet tried that type of tea. I bought a Peter Rabbit tea tin at TJ Maxx recently, though - full of English Breakfast tea, which I did not "need" but will eventually drink - the tin was too cute to pass up. I love the "tea" shirt, too. Perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did guess that you would choose the "Pu'Er Rabbit" tea tin! Those are all extremely cute. I'm glad you have a real live bookstore nearby. That was a great excursion for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy when I see a new non-big box bookstore open. Those Novel Tea Book Tins are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now these tins are new to me. They are veryyyy cute! I love the one your chose too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!