Friday, October 1, 2021

An interesting and tasty new bottled tea

 


I was deleting old photos on my iPhone the other day when I realized I had forgotten to share a new "road-trip tea" with you here. When Alex and I were traveling to Huntsville a couple of weeks ago, we stopped at a convenience store for snacks, and as usual, I'm always on the lookout for any new bottled teas I haven't tried before. I spotted this raspberry-flavored Tea of a Kind Yerba Mate and decided to give it a try.


As soon as I twisted the cap, I heard a fizzy sound, and something was obviously happening in the cap that released something into the bottle. When I Googled it later, I read that it's their patented technology that keeps their tea fresh for up to two years.


"Twist, release, drink," it says, and it really couldn't be simpler since I didn't have to do anything except twist off the cap to make this tea ready to drink. The raspberry taste was quite enjoyable, and the tea was sweetened naturally with Stevia and monkfruit. If I come across this yummy tea again, I will definitely be a repeat customer. A fun find!

4 comments:

  1. That's certainly interesting! I've never seen any bottled tea like that. I do like raspberry-flavored tea, so I will be on the look-out for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an interesting way to keep tea fresh. Glad it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one I would try! I love raspberry, and I can handle Stevia and monkfruit - I'll have to look for these. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!