Friday, October 8, 2021

A new cinnamon tea for fall


I'm enjoying sipping my way through the fall teas I recently received from Adagio Teas, and one of my favorites so far is this Fiery Cinnamon Spice. I'm a cinnamon fan anyway, and when fall rolls around, I want cinnamon-flavored treats just as much as I want pumpkin spice ones.



One whiff of this tea blend told me it would probably be extra cinnamony, and it was. The tea has an almost peppery bite to it, and I liked that extra zing. It reminds me of those round cinnamon candies in the red cellophane that I used to see at Christmas. (Maybe they're still around somewhere?)


And I happened to find a vintage teacup with mums on it at Goodwill the other day for just $2.99, so I've added that to my small collection of fall tea wares since almost everything else I own has either roses or Christmas greenery on it. If you're looking for a new cinnamon tea to try, I'm happy to recommend the selections at Adagio Teas!
 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds good! How does it compare to Harney and Son's Hot Cinnamon Sunset?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I thought it tasted *very* similar but with a little more kick. (And for some reason, I'm enjoying spicy foods even more the older I get, which is kind of backward, I suppose.)

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I'm going to order some in my next order. Since you are enjoying spicy, if you were closer, I would share habanero peppers with you. Our plant keeps on producing.

      Delete
  2. I love the Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice (it IS also called Cinnamon Sunset in some of their packaging). The scent of it has always reminded me of the tiny red cinnamon candies called "Red Hots." Those bigger candies in red cellophane are something else, which I don't know the name of.
    That's a very nice teacup that you just found! One doesn't see many with mums on them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!