Monday, October 18, 2021

Some teatime stamps that are perfect for fall






I have some crafting friends in the Savannah area, and not long ago, they were all talking about a new rubber stamp store, The Stamper's Boutique, that had opened up nearby. When I was doing a search for new teacup stamps this fall, I was delighted to find that their line of Sweet 'N Sassy stamps had a fall-themed set that would be perfect for tea-themed fall cards, and these are two of the first cards I've made with the set.

The set is called Fall Breeze, and I ordered both the stamps and the matching dies. They arrived super fast, and they were even in a turquoise mailing envelope. (How did they know I love turquoise?)

And while the set does mention coffee and not tea, I'd say these are still plenty versatile for those of us who love teatime to enjoy. If you're a crafter who likes to make fall and/or teatime cards, check them out here. (No affiliation, just a happy customer!)

4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!