Wednesday, October 6, 2021

A tea-themed tote bag shopping alert!


I don't normally share shopping alerts for products I haven't yet received, but I'm so excited about something I found online yesterday—and it's a company whose quality I trust—that I feel compelled to share it now. Plus, I've been spooked by all those news stories about "supply chain" disruptions this Christmas season, so if I see anything I'm even thinking of getting, I'm grabbing it in the store or clicking that button online the second I see it!


This bag from Thirty-One is the Large Utility Tote in the "Holiday Café" pattern ($38 + tax/shipping) and is actually something for myself. After lugging dozens of books at a time to book-signing events over the years, I have learned the hard way that a good tote bag is worth its weight in gold. I've had the straps on some lightweight bags threaten to snap, but I know from experience that Thirty-One bags are sturdy. When I came across this new design online with the cute teacups and to-go cups and in my favorite Christmas color palette, I remembered that my friend Heather recently became a consultant, so when I discovered the bag, I ordered it through her. (I think you have to order through a consultant, and if you don't have one where you live and want this bag, let me know and I'll be happy to connect you with Heather.)

Online orders are normally shipped in fifteen business days, according to the mythirtyone.com website, so that's another reason I wanted to go ahead and get this ordered in October. Now I can't wait for it to arrive!

2 comments:

  1. That bag will be perfect for you to haul books around! It's really cute. I have a couple of 31 bags, too, and agree on the quality. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a sturdy bag that should be easy to carry! I am a big fan of tote bags, and I know that the straps are very important. I don't have a car, so I am often walking or on the bus carrying heavy things. Some things can go in my backpack, but for bigger boxes, I need good tote bags. I hope this one works out well for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!