Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Publix Sweet Tea & Lemonade Float Ice Cream


Now this was a surprise! I was just looking for some chocolate or caramel ice cream at Publix last week when I spotted this flavor. Naturally, it jumped into my grocery cart!


And it is yummy! I like ice cream as an occasional treat and never buy it except during the summer. I've had this carton for a week, and I've eaten maybe a third of it, so this will last me a while, but these little yellow lemon-flavored bits in the creamy ice cream really do remind me of sweet tea with lemon!


Does it actually have tea in it, though? I have no idea. What's a "tea flavor base"? And does the "natural flavor"include tea?


I tried asking the bots at Publix, but apparently this question was beyond their ability to answer. Still, I had to give it a shot! (And the ice cream really is tasty!)

 

2 comments:

  1. I am not surprised that this ice cream jumped into your cart! I’m glad to know it tastes good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely a weird ice cream flavor! But since we don't have Publix stores up here in DC, I won't be tempted to try it. But I'm glad you liked it and tried to get information about its tea ingredient.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!