Wednesday, August 5, 2026
Ever had Peach Tea Granita?
My gift subscription to Our State—Celebrating North Carolina continues to delight every month, with features I actually read and recipes I actually make. They are always spot-on with their themes each month, including this one, College Towns Roar.
But what I loved most in this issue? An article on sweet tea! Doesn't this photo invite you right in?
I'm intrigued by this recipe for Peach Tea Granita & Cream Parfaits, and it happens to be available online, so you can check it out as well. If I can get my hands on some good fresh peaches soon, I'll be making this! Go here to check it out for yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I've never had granita of any flavor, but those beautiful peach tea granita & cream parfaits DO look very appealing! I hope you get to make some soon.
ReplyDeleteLooks delicious!
ReplyDeleteLooks perfect for a hot summer day.
ReplyDelete