Wednesday, August 19, 2026

A teacup needle minder

 


I love it when my interests overlap. Needlepoint is having a moment, and since I've been revisiting some old needlepoint canvases I've had tucked away, I learned that all sorts of new needlepoint accessories exist, including a new-to-me gadget, a magnetic needle minder. 


This one, shaped like a teacup with those famous British "Rich Tea" biscuits on the side, is one I found on Amazon. (The link is here.)


A tiny magnet is on the back of the card, and you use it to attach your needle minder to your needlepoint canvas.


It looks like this when in use, and then you don't have to continuously poke holes in your canvas when "storing" your needle away. Some stitching gadgets are a waste of time and money, but this one? I'm impressed. Are you a lapsed needlepointer like I was?








1 comment:

  1. I’ve never done needlepoint, but I have some cross stitch projects I want to do and other types of embroidery, so I think I need one of these little tea cups.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!