Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Teatime treats for tiny tea lovers


Tea friend Margie recently sent me a link to some cute little notepads she'd spotted on Amazon, and I liked the look of them so much that I ordered them for my little neighborhood friends who like to stop by for tea and crafting!


They're small, about 2-1/2 x 4 inches, with just 20 pages each, and I thought a 50-cent treat for kids was hard to beat (it's $11.99 for 24 of them). The designs are all so cute, and I like the blue "pocket watch" version for little boys, who may not like all the flowers.


Here's my favorite. I've already given two of them to my little friends who are five and seven, and they had fun stamping in them. If you need some treats for the little tea lovers in your life, you can find these here.

 

4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!