Friday, August 30, 2024

Fireberry Tiesta Tea


After holding out as long as I could on ordering any new fall teas, I found myself browsing the cranberry teas on Amazon the other day, and I learned that Tiesta Tea, a brand I absolutely love, had this Fireberry tea, which features cranberry and hibiscus flavors and rooibos tea. I had a feeling this would be a winning combination.

The loose tea has such a delicious scent, and the colors definitely say "fall" to me.


I always like seeing those fine little particles of the rooibos tea because I know they will give the tea a wonderful sweet flavor, and this one certainly had it. The tea wasn't overly tart from the cranberry flavor, either, so I greatly enjoyed this Fireberry tea. Plus, this 1.7-ounce package was only $4.15. If you like cranberry teas, too, give this one a try. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, yum! I am ready for fall flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the tea was a pretty red color! I like the taste of hibiscus and rosehips tea, but what I like the most about it is the beautiful color. Your new tea is pretty in its unsteeped form, and I'm glad you liked the flavor and scent of it, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!