Friday, February 2, 2024

A cup of tea from Cupid!

Look at this loose tea! You can see the rose hips and the fruit pieces, but do you see the tiny little heart sprinkles? Oh. My. Goodness!

This delightful blend from Adagio Teas is called Cupid's Cup, and they were kind enough to send me a sample bag to try!

What's in this caffeine-free blend? All sorts of good, yummy stuff! 

The steeped tea is a dark-ruby color, and I expected it to be overly tart, but it wasn't. This was a very smooth blend with a sweet and fruity flavor, and it definitely had that "dessert tea" feel. Maybe it was those tiny heart sprinkles that added just the right finish. I absolutely love this tea (I've had multiple cups already, with multiple steepings), and it's available only through February 14, so click here if you'd like to order a bag for yourself. (Just $15 or free with a $59 purchase!)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the review. I got an email about this tea yesterday and thought it sounded intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute tea with the little red hearts in it! It sounds good, too. I do generally like teas with rose hips and hibiscus, and they're such a nice color. That's a really pretty
    Valentine cup and saucer that you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect tea cup to enjoy your Cupid blend in. A beautiful cup and saucer!

    ReplyDelete

  4. I tried to comment the day you posted this blog, but my comment got hung up in cyberspace and never posted! That tea looks delicious and I love the cup and saucer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!