Wednesday, February 21, 2024

American Dream Tea


I was at my friend Nancy's Carriage House Country Antiques and Gifts in Senoia recently when I spotted a new-to-me tea blend, this American Dream Tea from Metropolitan Tea Company.

I loved the bright, strong scent of the tea bags when I opened this *paper* canister of tea. Although the front of the package describes it as a black tea, the back says it includes black tea, green tea, and natural flavoring. Interesting!

I wish I knew what all was in this blend, because it's great! It's definitely a brisk blend, but I also detected something floral. Maybe the green tea was a jasmine-flavored one? Or maybe it's the natural flavoring? I actually bought this tea mainly because I wanted the cute container for my July Fourth tea trolley, so discovering that the tea is tasty, too, is a nice bonus!

3 comments:

  1. That patriotic container WILL look very nice on your Independence Day tea trolley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The container will be perfect for your July Fourth decorating. Glad you enjoyed the tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the container! And the tea blend sounds interesting. You never know what you may find.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!