Monday, February 19, 2024

Mark your calendar for February 29 …

 


Isn't this tea blend lovely? It's got both Assam and Keemun tea as well as cornflowers and some Silver Needle tea. The scoop?


It's the Brigadoon blend from Adagio Teas, and like the fictional Scottish town for which it is named, it will be "fading into the mist" after February 29, 2024, as it is available only on that day! Adagio sent me some samples to try, and I enjoyed this brisk black blend very much. I've been polishing off my Christmas teas (because who wants to drink spicy teas on St. Patrick's Day?), and this Brigadoon tea is perfect for easing my taste buds into spring!


The blue tea tin is so pretty!


And the tea will also be available by the bag. It's such a fun idea for a specialty tea blend, and if you want to check it out, click here!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun idea, and a delicious sounding tea! Feb. 29 is special to me anyway , as it was my maternal grandfather’s birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very clever idea for a tea for February 29! And the tin is very cute, too. I'm glad to hear the tea is good as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a pretty tea. What a neat idea for leap day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!