Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Chocolate Mint Tea Sachets from Harney & Sons


The other day, I was in the mood for a chocolate-flavored tea, and to my dismay, I didn't have any. How did that happen? There have been times I've had quite a variety of chocolate teas on hand, but alas, this was not one of those times, so I headed to Amazon to see if any of the Harney teas could arrive in two days. The answer was yes!


I've noticed that during the workweek, I don't really take time for a nice long tea break. I take five minutes to stretch my legs, run downstairs, and put the teakettle on. So tea bags seemed like a good choice, but I wanted to make sure the tea tasted good, so I ordered these Chocolate Mint tea sachets instead of loose tea.


And you know what? They're great and have the chocolate flavor I was looking for! Also, they were just $5.22 from Amazon, which is only a few pennies more than teas at the grocery store, so I think the price is nice. If you're a Harney customer, do you drink both loose tea and tea sachets? Do you detect any difference in the taste? 

5 comments:

  1. Nancy in northeast IowaAugust 23, 2023 at 1:23 PM

    I LOVE Harney's teas!!! I have mostly sachets simply because they're so easy when I'm making tea. The chocolate is really good....think I just finished my last bag of it a couple days ago. One of my favorite tisanes is "African Autumn". It's a lovely tea herbal style tea that doesn't taste like "grass" in my opinion. And if you haven't tried it yet, their "Royal Palace" tea has a wonderful taste of grapefruit!! ...LOL...Can you tell, I have a cupboard full of Harney's teas???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do drink a lot of Harney's teas, and I mostly use the tea bags, for the sake of convenience (and I don't usually drink more than one cup at a time). I have used their loose tea, too, and can't tell much difference between the loose and the tea bags. I've never tried that chocolate mint tea before, but since you like it so much, Angela, maybe I will give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy Harney’s teas. I’ve had both loose tea and sachets from them and enjoyed both. I tend to reach for the sachets because they’re so easy to use. Victorian London Fog is my favorite, but Chocolate Mint sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of Harney & Sons tea and enjoy the chocolate mint. That said, Plum Deluxe's Chocolate Mint "Like the Cookie" is phenomenal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I drink both loose tea and tea sachets. With Harney I can't tell the difference.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!