Monday, February 20, 2023

Seasonal decor for tea lovers


Back before Valentine's Day, I found some great new springtime decor at T. J. Maxx. And since I firmly believe that tea lovers need to have first dibs on the tea goodies, I wanted to share my finds here!


First, I’ll start with St. Patrick’s Day, since it’s the next holiday, for which I got this lovely set of three tea towels—two patterned ones and a single green one. I thought $9.99 was a great price for the towels, and I was especially happy with the patterned ones.


My favorite find, though, was this Easter-bunnies-in-teacups shelf piece, which I believe is resin. It’s $14.99, and that seems to be the going price for such things these days.


I love that each bunny seems to have its own personality. (I like to think the "T" bunny is raising his paws and saying "He is risen indeed!")


I’d already been stalking eBay for vintage Easter decor, but the things I liked most are out of my price range ($95 for a tin toy—yikes!). These candy tins and egg-shaped tins at TJM were just $6.99 and $7.99, though, and they have the vintage look I’m going for. (The chocolates inside are just so-so, but I didn’t buy these for the chocolates.) So if you, too, are getting ready for St. Patrick’s Day and/or Easter, you may want to check out T. J. Maxx, which had more tea-themed goodies than I've seen there in a while!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I am glad to know TJMaxx had these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that Irish-themed tea towel! So thanks for the tip that I may be able to find them at TJ Maxx. I know that Ireland is one of the top tea-drinking countries in the world. I have a class in the Irish language every Wednesday evening, and I make sure to drink a cup of Irish tea (Bewley's) during class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! Looks like I should visit TJMaxx soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do have a weakness for Easter decorations, especially the ones in the last picture. Now I will be looking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!