Friday, February 17, 2023

Pinky Up Chamomile Citrus Tea

If you're a fan of chamomile tea, you probably know what this blend is without even reading the description! Blends with chamomile are so pretty and fluffy looking, like the potpourri we used to all have in bowls throughout our homes.


I'd seen Pinky Up tea tins in some local gift shops, but when I saw this bag of their loose herbal tea at T. J. Maxx the other day, the time (and price!) was right to sample it.


This blend contains organic rosehip, organic orange peel, organic chamomile, organic lemongrass, organic peppermint, organic orange oil, organic hibiscus, and natural flavoring. It does indeed have a nice sunny citrus flavor in addition to the familiar chamomile flavor, and I'm happy to have discovered this big bag of herbal tea for a great price!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to look for it. And...the bird cup is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Louise! It was a Tuesday Morning find a few years back.

      Delete
  3. Cute cup. I've never tried Pinky Up before but I've seen it sold at hair dressers and other similar businesses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a fan of camomile, but the other ingredients in that tea do sound good. And it looks pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!