Friday, February 3, 2023

A little bit of positivi-tea arrives in the mail (literally)


Last weekend, I was surfing the internet for new tea-themed stamp-and-die sets, and I came across a design from Trinity Stamps with hearts on it, so I figured that while it was probably too late to arrive in time for Valentine's Day this year, I had to go ahead and order the set since the dies were retiring. One thing I've learned as a crafter is that these supplies don't remain available forever, so if there's something you just love,  you really must get it now!


To my surprise, the "Positivi-tea" stamps arrived on Wednesday! I mailed a business form to someone here in Newnan two weeks ago, and it still hasn't arrived, yet this package from Washington state got here lightning fast. I do enjoy collecting tea-themed stamp sets for my card making and crafting, so if you come across some new ones, I'd love to hear about them! (And I ordered these from ellenhutson.com, if you're into stamps and dies yourself.)

4 comments:

  1. You should be able to make some really cute cards with that! And with that positive message, you can use it throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Glad it arrived in time to use this year. I don't understand the post office and the amount of time it takes to get things from place to place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Have fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't do stamping, but love these and would love a card stamped with them. Mail is always interesting in when it will arrive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!