Wednesday, February 22, 2023

A tea-rrific opportunity to enjoy tea and art!

Are any of you in the Asheville, North Carolina, area? Or do you live within driving distance? If so and if you’re an art enthusiast, then please check out this two-day “Creative Junk Journaling for Tea Lovers” workshop with my friend Lynn Karegeannes!

You can click on the flyer below for more info, and I can promise you that if I didn’t have a family commitment keeping me from attending June 3 and 4, I would be there! Lynn and I met as fellow tea bloggers more than a decade ago, and I’ve had the pleasure of taking tea with her a few times as well as enjoying occasional phone chats with her over the years. We have many shared interests, including a love of teatime and art, and she is an incredibly gifted artist—as well as a lovely, thoughtful friend!

You can also learn more about the workshop by visiting https://full-life-arts.com/workshops-events/







2 comments:

  1. That DOES sound like a fun workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like fun. I wish I didn't have a prior engagement on those days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!