Monday, September 19, 2022

A vintage teatime tablecloth for fall


When I bought those avocado-green glass dishes the other weekend, I knew immediately that I didn't have a fall tablecloth that would go with them. The tablecloths I had just wouldn't work, so I looked on eBay and found a small vintage tablecloth that I'm using as a topper and layering with a favorite crocheted tablecloth. I just love the colors of the teapots and teacups here …


And here.


And here.


I'm still looking for a few things to add to this table, but I thought you might enjoy seeing the beginnings of some new fall table decor, all inspired by $9 worth of dishes from Goodwill!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that tablecloth is perfect! I love vintage linens anyway, and this one is just right for your table - colors, designs, etc. I'm so glad you are enjoying your pretty green glass pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really managed to find the precisely perfect vintage tablecloth to go with your new avocado-colored dishes! The "shadows" of the teapot and other items are an interesting part of the design of the tablecloth. I'm glad that we have eBay and Etsy where we can find vintage things like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is the most perfect tablecloth to go with your dishes. I absolutely love, love it. Marilyn M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty table scape. That table cloth would have gone perfect in my Grandma's kitchen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!