Friday, August 27, 2021

Tiesta Tea's Fruity Pebbles Tea

I found a great new fruity green tea at Publix this week, and I believe this is the third or fourth blend from Tiesta Tea that I've tried. All of them have been winners, but this one shot to the top because it has pineapple in it!


LOTS of pineapple! Just look at those big, pretty chunks!


It's their Strawberry Pineapple Green Tea called Fruity Pebbles, which I must say is a misleading name for a tea, as it is nothing like the sugary children's cereal of the same name. In fact, I almost passed it by when I saw the name Fruity Pebbles, but then I read the ingredients, shrugged, and threw it in my cart anyway.

And I have to say that I'm a big fan of the package design. This little pull tab makes the package a breeze to open then seals securely once you've scooped out some tea. Brilliant! So there you go. If you, too, are a fan of pineapple teas, ignore the name Fruity Pebbles and give this delicious tea a try.

4 comments:

  1. I agree that the name "Fruity Pebbles" would have turned me off! But I'm glad you went ahead and tried it--nothing ventured, nothing gained. It sounds like an interesting combination of flavors--I have never had a pineapple tea before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried a pineapple tea but I love pineapple, so I'll be looking for this one, despite its name. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve had this tea and enjoyed it. I think my grocery store quit selling it. I’ll take another look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!