Friday, August 6, 2021

Bigelow Botanicals Strawberry Lemon Orange Blossom Cold Water Infusion


After learning that some of you have been enjoying Bigelow Botanicals like I have (see post here), I headed to the grocery store tea aisle in search of more flavors. And yay, I found this Strawberry Lemon Orange Blossom flavor!


Even better, it happened to be on sale for half price! I'm not sure how long they'll stock iced-tea type products, but I'm sure enjoying them this summer.


This herbal infusion was as tasty and refreshing as the first one I tried. I love that it really does taste like real-fruit-infused water, and the orange flavor is what stands out most. The first time I had infused water was years ago when Alex and I took Amtrak to Chicago on the way to visit family in Wisconsin. We stayed at a nice new hotel he found for us, and in the lobby at check-in, they offered us some of their orange-infused water from a pretty dispenser. I hope these herbal infusions are here to stay, because I've certainly become a fan!

2 comments:

  1. Another nice summertime treat! Stock up while it's on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very pretty drink! I'm much more likely to drink something if it's a pretty color--but not green or blue. From your review, this one seems to taste good, too, so I'll have to look for it this weekend when I do some grocery-shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!