Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Bigelow Botanicals Cold Water Infusion—Watermelon Cucumber Mint


Like many of us, I'm sure, I'm always on a quest to drink more water, and I am happy to report that I've been enjoying the refreshing new Watermelon Cucumber Mint variety of Bigelow's new water infusion "tea" that I picked up at the grocery store recently.


The ingredients include "chamomile, hibiscus, rooibos, licorice, cranberry fiber, peppermint, ashwagandha, natural watermelon and cucumber flavors with other natural flavors (contains <1% natural watermelon and cucumber juice from concentrate)." The only thing I questioned in that list was "cranberry fiber" (maybe the fiber has a cranberry taste?). Now that the summer heat has made an appearance, I've been sipping ice water like crazy, so this flavored herbal infusion is a nice treat. It's definitely weaker than an iced herbal tea and seems much more like the fruit-infused water I've had in the fridge in summers past.


And as always, Bigelow gets freshness points for packaging their blends in individual foil packets. I'm ready to try my next Bigelow Botanical. Have any of you tried the other varieties, and if so, what do you recommend?


5 comments:

  1. I bought a box of every flavor they had and I like them all. I even got my niece hooked on them. I especially like the cranberry lime honeysuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That certainly sounds summery and delicious, and after reading the comment above, I think I'd like to try both the Watermelon Cucumber Mint AND the Cranberry Lime Honeysuckle. I hope our Ingles carries them, I'll check it out tomorrow. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That "tea" really has quite a lot of flavors added to it. I tend to prefer just plain iced water as my cooling drink in the summer, so I won't be trying these. But if they make YOU hydrate more, go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review. I’ve seen this and wondered how it tasted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More companies are getting into the cold infusions. I knew Twining was doing it, but not Bigelow. Fun to see. Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!