Monday, March 22, 2021

A new tea mug for spring


I tend to rotate my tea wares according to the season, and when spring arrives, I definitely want to use something sunny and cheerful and springlike with flowers on it. When I was at T.J. Maxx the other week, I saw this glass tea mug and just had to have it!



I love that you can even see the brush strokes on the flowers.


And these bees! Who doesn't love bees and honey? (My sister is thinking of getting into the bee business, which I am strongly encouraging. Imagine all the tea and honey!)


For just $4.99, this pretty glass tea mug has already paid for itself in happiness as I've been sipping from it for the past week, and the T.J. Maxx I shopped at had a heap of them, so check them out if you're in need (or want) of a new spring mug!

5 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for glass and flowers, and while I don't "need" a new mug, this one would certainly tempt me. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS a very pretty mug! But the bees look so realistic, I think I would relexively keep trying to brush them off the mug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she starts raising bees for the honey, what a treat you would have. She needs one of these cups to encourage her. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty mug! Home grown honey is the best. Good luck to your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh isn't she a cutie????? She'd be nice filled with colorful jelly beans and wrapped up with a cellophane and ribbon as a fun wee gift, too. Makes me smile.

    Hope your sister goes into bee keeping. One of my very best pals went into the Peace Corps years ago and lived in Guatemala and taught them bee keeping. Always thought that was so neat. And a dear friend of my husband has been keeping bees for about 8 years now and enjoys it. I think it'd be fascinating......and soooooooo important right now. Bees are in danger - so I wish her luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!