Friday, September 11, 2020

Twinings Cold Brewed Iced Tea - Mixed Berries

 

Twinings Earl Grey is one of the first teas I ever tried, and to this day, the Twinings name has a special place in my heart. I even had the pleasure of visiting the Twinings shop in London years ago, and I continue to drink out of the Twinings logo mug that was a souvenir of that fine day. But this week, it's a cold-brew tea from Twinings that has my attention.

I found this tea at Ollie's the other day (do they have Ollie's where you live?). I always like to check out all the discount books at Ollie's, and they've been known to have some tea bargains as well, like this box of 20 tea bags for $1.79.

And yes, I just plopped that tea bag in some water in the fridge, left it for a bit, and returned to find a crisp, delicious berry-flavored tea that was sooooo refreshing on a still-hot-and-humid Georgia afternoon. It's the kind of naturally sweet treat that "feels" like a snack but really isn't. I'm a fan! (And now I hope they've got some more of this tea the next time I go to Ollie's!)





5 comments:

  1. That looks good! I got some Twinings "Wild Berries" herbal tea (actually a tisane) that I have been enjoying iced this summer. When did you change the banner at the top of your blog? I like it but I guess I haven't slowed down to notice it until today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I changed it last Monday, so it hasn’t been up too long! 😊

      Delete
  2. No, we don't have an Ollie's here in Washington, DC, and I have never been to one anywhere. I'm glad you found that great tea at such a good price. It certainly sounds easy to prepare, so I'll keep an eye out for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ollie’s is fun to explore. You never know what goodies you’ll find. The Twingings cold brew lemon is good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last year at the Portland Tea Festival the rep from Twinings was demonstrating this tea. She plopped a bag into her water bottle and just shook it. It immediately was ready to drink. Glad you liked it. I have some bags, but haven't tried it. I need to do that soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!